Submissions are now CLOSED for Voracious Verses
The site is on hiatus BUT MAY BE OPEN AGAIN IN 2022. Please check back.
In keeping with our Perpetual Po-e-Zine format, poems will be added to the blog roll throughout the year upon acceptance when submissions are open.
As always, thank you so much for your time, interest, and contributions. Take Care :)
Guidelines and Contact Info:
In general, we look
for well crafted poems that engage the
reader's imagination, psyche, or senses through some
combination of exceptional thought, emotion, form, and/or imagery.
Accepted poems will be published at www.alittlepoetry.com and may
also be included in whole or in part within our quarterly newsletter, our
Facebook page, or
any future print editions/collections/anthologies we may publish.
Please "like" our Facebook page
for announcements, site news, poetry, and more. We will also love you forever if you follow us
on Twitter @alittlepoetry :)
At present, we are unable to pay contributors. What we can offer is a big "thank you"
and a wide audience.
1) Brief biographical information is welcome but not required. Please do include your name and contact information.
If you are under 18 years of age, please notify us when you submit your poetry.
2) Please send 1 to 5 poems PASTED IN THE BODY of an e-mail in PLAIN TEXT.
Attachments will not be read and will be automatically discarded by our e-mail filter.
Please type or copy/paste your poems in the body of the e-mail message.
3) Simultaneous submissions are completely welcome and encouraged.
We do ask that you notify us immediately
if the work is accepted elsewhere.
4) Terms and Agreement: By submitting content you automatically grant the owners of www.alittlepoetry.com (A Little Poetry), or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted
A Little Poetry, the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate and distribute the content
(in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright
that may exist in such content. Subject to this grant, the owner of said content retains any and all rights which may exist in such content.
You warrant that you own the material
you are submitting and that it does not infringe any copyrights owned by others. You also permit others to access, view, store or
reproduce the content for their personal use.
You also warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age and/or have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement. If you are under 13
years of age, please do not submit your work. If you are at least 13 years of age and less than 18 years of age and/or
lack legal authority to enter into this agreement, you agree that
(1) you will notify A Little Poetry of your age and/or lack of legal authority to enter into this agreement at time of submission,
and (2) you guarantee that your parent or legal guardian
has consented to you submitting and/or having your work published per the Terms and Agreement, and
(3) You will provide written parental/legal guardian consent prior to publication.
Here is a link to the full site
Terms and Conditions of Use and Agreement. Please review prior to submitting your work.
Please send submission in PLAIN TEXT in the BODY of email to: email@example.com
- Please do NOT send attachments as they are automatically discarded.
Thanks for your interest in A Little Poetry.